Subject: Re: Installer Woes Continue
To: Rodney M. Hopkins <rhopkins@sunflower.com>
From: Daniel R. Killoran,Ph.D. <drk@shore.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/10/1997 09:32:06
>Also, can someone clear up exactly what SCSI Manager 4.3 is?  Is it a
>piece of software, like driver code or something that my SE/30 can be
>upgraded to (or may already have, since I'm running 7.5.5) or is it
>actually hardware on the Mac?

4.3 is an extension to the system that supports asynchronous SCSI
operation. It is part of the system file in 7.5.5, so you needn't worry
about it. If I remember correctly, it was a seperate extension prior to 7.5.

Dan Killoran

Got a device you would like to have run on the Mac? Call:
                 Daniel-the-Driver-Maker
      Fast service - accurate work - responsive support

         (Offer void wherever taxed or prohibited!)