Subject: Starting X in color
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael R Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/09/1997 20:26:42
I've loaded up a color test kernel and it seems to respond OK to some test
programs (a few bugs here and there) but I'd also like to run color X
for some more thorough testing before I release anything.

Anyway, I've got a color X server that I put into the X distribution on
ftp.macbsd.com. But when I try to run it I get an error stating that
it can't find the color database. So I copied an rgb.txt from my linux box
to my lib/X11 directory but X still can't seem to locate the color database
(strangely, showrgb will show the contents of the rgb.txt file).

What do I need to do to fire up X in color.

Thanks.