Subject: Re: Apple CS Ethernet Twisted Pair
To: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
From: Michael R Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/07/1997 22:33:00
> 	I found a CS Ethernet card for my Quadra 630 and installed it and
> all.... but I don't see it being initialized in the booting process... is
> there something I need to do to get it initialized? I haven't gotten it
> hooked into my network yet, but I was planning on doing it soon....

I don't think the communications slot on the 630 is recognized by the
kernel yet. However, I believe the chip on the card is a Sonic which
is supported. So getting it going should just be a matter of getting
the kernel to understand where the comm slot is on the 630.

I thought somebody was working on this? (Then again, somebody was
also supposed to be working on IDE support!)