Subject: Re: Mac68k Installer 1.1d problem
To: None <mark@ratbert.aisol.net, rhopkins@sunflower.com>
From: Stephen Brown <sbrown@best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/07/1997 12:02:32
Hi,

Although I haven't done any significant changes in a while, I was the
last one to touch the installer code.  I should get a chance in the
next few days to try to reproduce the problem you're seeing.  I'll
let you know if I make any progress.  I don't have the exact same
drive as you're using, but I'm not certain it's really a drive problem.

Steve Brown,
sbrown@best.com