Subject: Questions, Questions, and yes more Questions
From: tcjam <tcjam@voicenet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/04/1997 17:35:39
Ok, I have gotten X up and running (every one clap =] ) and I don't know
much about it but the one thing I miss the most about moving from dt to X
is my inability to cut & paste. Would someone please tell me how I can do
this if I indeed can?  And some resources on X would be very helpful in
the next few months as I learn more and more about this.

Second thing is, I recently saw a post about mounting the
mailing-lists/port-mac68k as an nfs filesystem. Does anyone know if you
could use this at netbsd.org? Or anywhere else..? Also could you mount one
of these sites and just untar the archives over nfs?
Any comments?

Thanks.

                                 \||||/
                                  o  o
|| "Please explain to me the scientific          |  tcjam@voicenet.com ||
||   nature of the whammy." -Scully              ______________________||
|| "Foolproof systems don't take into account,                         ||
||  the ingenuity of fools" -Unknown 			               ||
||   PGP key can be obtained from:                                     ||
||      http://www.voicenet.com/~tcjam/home/keys.html                  ||