Subject: WHOA! PROBLEM?!?
From: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/03/1997 13:24:56
	I finished installing the 970829 snapshot last night, and it
booted fine. I booted into single user, configged rc.conf so it would boot
into multi-user, and booted into multi-user just fine. Then, I tried to
shutdown -r now, and it shutdown fine, but told me that NetBSD didn't
trust itself to update RTC before it rebooted.

	It rebooted fine, but now my SCSI disks won't mount. It SAYS that
they are mounting at startup, but their icon does not appear. I open my
SCSI probe and they show up, but when I try to mount them it says not
enough memory. And, I try to mount them using my Anubis utility and the
program crashes with a type 2 error. Is there any way I can get my disks
to mount?? And, what caused this?? I'm using the current-970829 snapshot,
with the GENERIC-38 kernel on my Q630. Besides the mounting problems I'm
having now, it worked just fine...

	- Ryan

-----
My name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!