Subject: Re: IIvx SCSI problems
To: Michael R Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/02/1997 22:55:26
On Sep 3,  1:05am, Michael R Zucca wrote:
[I wrote:]
>> Nope.  I built the entire thing from scratch.  Twice, actually, that week.
>A build world?

Yup.  My C610 can do the whole thing, plus two kernels, from scratch, in
a day.  My poor Mac II hasn't even had power for a couple of weeks now.

>I assume nothing has changed in the last few days. How is it that we can
>build the same kernel and one works and one doesn't?

Actually, there _have_ been changes in the kernel code in the last few
days, including (if I'm not mistaken) the Mac genassym and locore.

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

"When the going gets tough, the tough get empirical"
		-- Jon Carroll