Subject: Re: Troubles w/ SBC driver
To: None <port-mac68k-owner@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tim Bessie <bessie@dnai.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/02/1997 20:21:36
>From: mrz5149@cs.rit.edu (Michael R Zucca)
>
>SBC never worked right under my IIvx. I remember it hung on boot almost
>since it first appeared. I originally wanted to try it to see if it didn't
>like the EZ-Drive I was using at the time. Now I'm using a Quantum Fireball
>as the only drive on the machine and it's still messed up.

I've been having troubles with filesystem corruption soon after
booting on my Powerbook 180, using the NCR driver.  When I switched
to the SBC driver, it rendered the thing unbootable for some reason.
I'm using an EZ135 as my NetBSD boot drive.

Anybody have any suggestions for fixing this?

- Tim Bessie
bessie@dnai.com