Subject: Re: Old mail (but relevent to SCSI drivers/Jaz/Zip disks?)
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/01/1997 23:57:09
	I have a II and an si I picked up a while back intended to run
	NetBSD/mac68k - you're welcome to borrow either of them for
	pretty much as long as you like :) (I'm in LA).

		David/abs

  Personally, I have always found work levels to be self regulating.
   Excessive work will induce repeated periods of unconsciousness.
           (I believe these are referred to as 'sleep'...)