Subject: Re: Bad news :-(
To: York P. Block <yblock@ibm.net>
From: Michael Peters <sailor@oro.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/01/1997 21:49:04
On Sun, 31 Aug 1997, York P. Block wrote:

> sorry I forgot to tell you that I have a LCIII.....
>
> York P. Block

  I have found that none of the recent kernels are functional on the
LCIII, I recommend you find the GENERICSBC kernel #15 or #16.  If you
can't find one, maby someone can repost it on puma or something... or I
can, if someone will show me how.  I've been using #15 for months with
zero troubles, and after two or three attempts to follow the -current
tree, I have decided to just stay at #15, and upgrade only once 1.3 comes
out (assuming that'll work on LCIII's too... right now that looks sorta
dubious).

--MDP

PS:  Anyone know what's up with the work on the internal color kernel?
Mr. Zucca, you still workin' on it?