Subject: HELP!
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Joe Koro - EDS <koro@edss1061.tpc.natp.gmeds.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/01/1997 11:19:56
I just finished installing NetBSD 1.2.1 on an Apple IIci's external disk (1GB
IBM disk) - netbsd, base, etc, man & text. The disk was partitioned using
APS273. The Mac is running MacOS 7.5, but when I try to boot using NetBSD/Mac68k
 Booter, the Mac freezes up. Any idea about what I'm doing wrong? Any help is
greatly appreciated. I used mkfs 1.4 and NetBSD/Mac Install Utility 1.1. In fact
, through NetBSD/Mac Install Utility 1.1, I can get to the Minishell and type
commands (and get responses). Also, the SCSI ID was changed to point to the
right device before booting.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Joe (e-mail address: koro@tpc.natp.gmeds.com)