Subject: GENERICSBC won't work?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Johnny Chi-Lung Lam <jlbg+@andrew.cmu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/01/1997 05:27:54
Is there a reason why the GENERICSBC kernels don't recognize the SCSI
bus?  ADBTEST.160, which was built with sbc, was the last kernel with
sbc that booted completely on my LCIII.  The GENERIC kernels work fine
for me, but I was just wondering.

The output of dmesg:

NetBSD 1.2G (GENERICSBC) #37: Fri Aug 21 03:04:17 PDT 1998
    root2@c610:/usr/src/sys/arch/mac68k/compile/GENERICSBC
Apple Macintosh LC III  (68030)
real mem = 37748736
avail mem = 33484800
using 204 buffers containing 835584 bytes of memory
mrg: 'LC III ROMs' ROM glue, tracing off, debug off, silent traps
mrg: I/O map kludge for ROMs that use hardware addresses directly.
adb: bus subsystem
\^H\^H\^H\^H\^H\^H\^H\^Hadb: extended keyboard at 2
adb: Mouse Systems A3 mouse, default parameters at 3
adb: standard keyboard at 15
mainbus0 (root)
obio0 at mainbus0
adb0 at obio0 (ADB event device)