Subject: ps, libkvm for GENERICSBC-26
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ivan Curtis <icurtis@radlogic.com.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/01/1997 11:26:31
I have sucessfully installed 1.2.1 and X on my se/30. I had corruption
problems with my quantum hd using the standard kernel. I tried
GENERICSBC-32, which worked ok with the disk, but X would not work. I
am now using GENERICSBC-26, and things seem ok.

However, when I do ps, I get "proc size mismatch" errors. I know this
is in the FAQ, but I don't have enough disk to get the sources and
compile a version of ps myself. Can some kind soul point me to a
binary of ps and libkvm which work with GENERICSBC-26?

Thanks,
Ivan

icurtis@radlogic.com.au                                 ph: 61 8 8373-3990
Adelaide, South AUSTRALIA                               fx: 61 8 8373-3251