Subject: Re: Networking...
To: Christian Taylor <ctaylor@fox.nstn.ca>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/26/1997 08:19:47
> The video card that's in my IIcx that was having the same problem is a
> simple Apple 8*24 card.  I thought that was a pretty standard card?  Any
> suggestions on that?

It's a pretty standard card, but it's not one for which we've gathered
the information necessary to clear the video interrupt.  We just need
someone to dig the information out and report it.  See
	http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/howto/video.html
for what needs to be done.

> I think my config was ok.  IP of 17.1.1.2, netmask of 255.255.255.0 and
> broadcast of 17.1.1.255.  Even if it was, that shouldn't cause the machine
> to lock, should it?

No, it shouldn't, and I meant to mention that in my message yesterday,
but I forgot to.  Sorry 'bout that.

-allen

--
              Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@macbsd.com