Subject: Sync
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rick <rblowbac@erols.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/20/1997 21:34:44
I am currently up and running  NetBSD on a IIci and everything "that I
am aware of" seems to work, including X-Windows, except ps.  I know that
there is some info in the faq regarding binaries being out of sync
w/kernel.  This is surely my problem.  Can anyone school me on the exact
procedure for bringing my binaries into sync with my kernel.  I'm
running Generic #36, and the binaries are from sometime in May as I
recall.
I recently downloaded the required binaries which should sync w/Generic
#36.

Another question I have is:  what must I do to permit my Personal
Laserwriter LS printer, or any printer for that matter to work with
NetBSD?, if someone can steer me into the correct faq I'd greatly
appreciate it.  Thanks