Subject: Re: PLEASE REMOVE ME/PowerBook520
To: None <xperm@geocities.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/20/1997 09:36:45
> How can I get rid of the Mail List?

This seems to be coming up a bit lately (I've been getting bounces from
majordomo--most don't make it to the list ;-)...

To remove yourself, follow the instructions that you received when you
joined the list (you know, the message that says, "Save me.  Here's how
to unsubscribe..."  :-).  Basically, just send mail to majordomo@netbsd.org
with the body of the message:

unsubscribe port-mac68k

If you subscribed from a different email address, then put that after
the 'port-mac68k'.  Majordomo will ask you to confirm the unsubscription
(to help make forgery a little more difficult).  After you do so, you'll
be off the list.

> By the way... how is the estatus of the NetBSD for the PowerBook 520?

Beats me...
I know someone was running it (possibly with a full 040).

-allen

--
              Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@macbsd.com