Subject: Re: IIfx question
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/19/1997 22:05:29
On Aug 19, 11:14pm, Allen Briggs wrote:
>When I power it up, it seems to do something for a bit and then does the
>three ascending chord thing, about when I'd expect to see the screen

This is cc:'d to the list because someone might know what I'm talking
about.  ;-)

It seems to me there was an application that played the tones, or a
document that described them, such that you could see which subsystem
was the one giving you grief.

My money's on the memory. ;-)

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Grelb's Reminder:
	Eighty percent of all people consider themselves to be above
	average drivers.