Subject: Re: sh
To: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: Josh Hope <otaku@redneck.hick.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/18/1997 18:24:40
Hi Collin...

Yes, I was using the binaries off of netbsd.org. I also ran into another
problem, besides the shell problem...

Whenever opening a new console in dt, I get the following message:

Virtual console number 6

csh: No such file or directory
csh: Trying to start from "/root"

I've also had a user complaining of getting similar messages. This problem
isn't shell specific, since I had him on bash, then csh, then sh. The
error with sh is as follows:

getcwd() failed: Permission denied

This looks like a problem with base...I guess more was screwy than just sh
:)

I'll go hunting around macbsd.com and get Steve's binary, if I can find
it...

Thank you,

Josh