Subject: quotas
From: tcjam <tcjam@voicenet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/13/1997 00:59:31
Has anyone gotten quotas to work under NetBSD/mac68k?

If anyone would be so kind as to walk me through it I'd be very happy.
  I need to know in particular what do I type in after I get to vi from
'edquota <user>' it just says 'Quotas for user <user>:' and I haven't
found anything that'll tell me what I'm supposed to type after that.

Thanks

                                 \||||/
                                  o  o
|| "Please explain the scientific nature         |  tcjam@voicenet.com ||
||   of the whammy." -Scully                     ______________________||
|| "Foolproof systems don't take into account,                         ||
||  the ingenuity of fools" -Unknown 			               ||
||   PGP key can be obtained from:                                     ||
||      http://www.voicenet.com/~tcjam/home/keys.html                  ||