Subject: This is my ethernet card. There are many like it but this one is mine.
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dinsdale Piranha <dinsdale@vegas.infi.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/12/1997 21:13:44
Okay, real quick:  yes, this is in the FAQ, but before I shell out $100 on
this ethernet card, I just want to make sure.

I have a IIcx.  Inside it is an Apple 8-bit video card (not an 8*24).  There
are no other NuBus cards, leaving two slots available.  I plan to purchase
an Asante MacCon, the one that's NuBus and works with a IIcx.  I also plan
to continue running NetBSD 1.2 release version GENERIC.  According to what I
can gather from www.macbsd.com, I *shouldn't* have any problems.  Can anyone
speak from personal experience on this, with 1.2 release on a IIcx with the
Asante adapter and an Apple video card?  :)

Thanks for your time and advice.