Subject: Compiling ps
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Josh Hope <otaku@redneck.hick.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/11/1997 02:34:58
This may be a stupid thing to do, but I downloaded the sources for ps from
-current sources. I tried compiling it, but I get the following error:

[otaku@otaku.users.netset.com]% make
cc -O  -Werror  -c fmt.c
cc -O  -Werror  -c keyword.c
keyword.c:41: syntax error before string constant
cc1: warnings being treated as errors
keyword.c:41: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Now, I know I could use procps (I have that installed, in fact)...but I'd
rather use the traditional kernel ps...

Also, I ended up having to go through the kernel source on ftp.netbsd.org
to find a certain /usr/include/machine/intr.h file...

Any help that anyone can render would be much appreciated...

Josh