Subject: Re: ppp FAQ suggestions
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: Francis Peter <francisp@innet.be>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/08/1997 20:31:07
97/08/08 05:51 Bill Studenmund

>Howdy!
>
>I'm re-working the ppp kit (the non-dod one), and I'd like to include
>a FAQ on using the kit. But I'd like to get the questions/suggestions
>(preferably with answers!) from folks who have used it.
>
>Also, what'd people like to see added?
>
>I'm trippling the README, and breaking it up. PAP & CHAP will be
>described. And the ppp-debug script's getting fixed too (it was from
>the dod kit, and needed sprucing up a little).
>
>Take care,
>
>Bill

How can I set-up one port (tty00) the modem port for dialling out to my
ISP and the other printer port (tty01) for dialling in to my NetBSD box?

Peter

                            \\|//
                            /'^'\
                           ( o o )
Francis Peter               e-mail internet: francisp@innet.be
Beverijstraat 8                              francisp@knoware.nl
B 9180 Moerbeke-Waas             CompuServe: 100073,1633
Belgium                     Phone          : +32 (0) 9 346 67 94

                      .oooO
                      (   )   Oooo.
                              (_/