Subject: Re: Driver error help needed! (esp0:4:0)
To: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: brian wildasinn <bwildasi@csulb.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/07/1997 08:04:32
i'm using the 060197 netbsd snapshot with a custom kernel compiled  by
Dave Huang (i think) who helped me get the os working on an ibm
harddrive. since then i've used that same snapshot on the jaz. i can't
yet get PAP  to work in ppp so i've not used a newer snapshot. i'm just
getting into compiling stuff now so i thought to move unused files to a
zip to make more room on the jaz partitions for compiling work.