Subject: Re: stability?
To: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: xiamin <xiamin@scdesantis.ne.mediaone.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/07/1997 04:35:34
On Wed, 6 Aug 1997, Colin Wood wrote:
> Charles Sprickman wrote:
> > And is there any way to make a Mac automatically power up after a power
> > failure?
>
> Unfortunately, I don't think that there's an easy way to do this with a
> IIx.  The IIcx does support this feature (it was the first Mac to do so,
> IIRC).  There might be some external hardware you can buy to perform this
> function, tho.
Well, can you do this with a Q650? At the moment I am in Denmark, and my
machine is sitting back in America, in an old house, in a part of town
where the power supply is a bit spotty ;)
Right now, if it went down I would have to get someone to come over to
it, and just power it up, it can handle the rest from there.
Xiamin