Subject: Re: Quadra 630 Solution to problem!
To: Paul Yasi <pyasi@gis.net>
From: Mark Andres <mark@ratbert.aisol.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/05/1997 10:25:38
Hi,

Thank you Paul for entering your information in my kernel database.
However, are you sure you clicked on the "Add it" button?  I could not
find your entry in the database.  I just tested my CGI and I was able to
add an entry so I know it is working.

Also, thank you for giving me the opportunity to plug my database again.
I have created a simple CGI search database for locating a working kernel
for different 680X0 Macs.  However, my database can only be useful if
MacBSD users enter their information into the database.  Please enter your
working kernel information into my database, so new users will be able to
find a working kernel with having to post to the list each time asking,
"What kernel should I use for my XXX?"

For desktop Macs, the URL is:

  http://bullwinkle.aisol.net/add-desk.html

and for Powerbooks it is:

  http://bullwinkle.aisol.net/add-pb.html

Thanks to all those who have already entered their kernel information.

Mark

On Mon, 4 Aug 1997, Paul Yasi wrote:

> Thank you everyone for helping me out.  I got my Quadra to boot now with
> a kernel that I found at <http://bullwinkle.aisol.net/kernels.html> the
> kernel database.
>
> I put the GENERIC-30 kernel in there and it works great on my Quadra 630.

Mark Andres                  E-mail: mark@ratbert.aisol.net
          Running NetBSD, 100% Microsoft Free!
Me: /www2.giganet.net/~mark/ NetBSD: /bullwinkle.aisol.net/