Subject: Kinetics EtherPORT II (Re: VideoSpigot drivers??)
To: None <brennan@crashprone.allegheny.edu>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@eden.rutgers.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/04/1997 17:49:20
On Mon, 4 Aug 1997 17:26:04 -0400 (EDT),
Andrew Brennan <brennan@crashprone.allegheny.edu> wrote:
>    Have recently "acquired" a Mac II with a Kinetics EtherPort II and a
>    SuperMac VideoSpigot.  I'm assuming/hoping the network card won't be
>    a problem ... but has anyone used a VideoSpigot w/NetBSD?  :^)

I don't know anything about SuperMac VideoSpigot, but I do know there
was someone having trouble getting his EtherPORT II to work on his
IIci.  Kinetics EtherPORT SE/30, however, works under NetBSD, so I'm
a little puzzled why the NuBus variety should not work.

What's the latest status on this one?

Ken