Subject: Re: Cannot get 'ps' to work
To: Andy Sinesio <andy@imaginet.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/30/1997 10:57:29
	Easiest option would be to pull down the latest snapshot
	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/latest/snapshot/
	(or at least the 'base' from that).

		David/abs

- "It was at that point I realised there might be a chance for myself as a
-  caring human being. Unable to decide whether to feel hopeful or disgusted,
-  I chose both and opened a bottle of wine to celebrate"