Subject: Re: Network Bizzareness
To: Michael R Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/26/1997 00:20:26
	Do you get similar problems if you're using the ethernet on
	the IIvx under MacOS?

	Assuming not - have you tried running tcpdump to see what
	the IIvx is sending out when problems occur?

		David/abs

- "It was at that point I realised there might be a chance for myself as a
-  caring human being. Unable to decide whether to feel hopeful or disgusted,
-  I chose both and opened a bottle of wine to celebrate"