Subject: Re: Organization of MacBSD
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/04/1997 18:36:12
On May 1, 12:30pm, Allen Briggs wrote:
>I think it's impossible to disagree with that.  I think it would be
>great if someone wanted to devote themselves or a part of their time
>(and a lot of their disk space ;-) to making regular snapshots.  I

I have resolved my life situation, and am ready to start building snapshots
again.  I still have some setup to do (find a place for the computer, install
phone jacks, etc.) so it'll be a couple of weeks before I can get one out...

>will be happy to host current snapshots on ftp.macbsd.com, and I don't
>think Scott would complain about having them up on ftp.netbsd.org,

I can do like I did before, and put the snaps on eskimo, puma and
netbsd.org, replacing the previous build each time, or if an archive
of old snaps is desired (I don't see why...) something could be set up
on puma (I don't have space on eskimo for it, and I don't think that
netbsd.org has throw-away space, either).

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Deliberation, n.:
	The act of examining one's bread to determine which side it is
buttered on.