Subject: Color kernel?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tobias Beal <tbeal41@maine.maine.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/01/1997 10:52:24
Hi all-

I was just curious to find out if anyone out there has gotten any of the
color kernels out there to run on a IIci with a Radius PrecisionColor 8xj
vid card.  All of the kernels either hang or die on my machine-  it seems
to be a video card problem.  The best results I've gotten were with Taras
Ivanenko's generic kernel-  it dies after it detects the video with 3
"unknown slot manager routine" messages. (0x11, 0x12, 0x8)  The others hang
at detecting the card.  Any insights would be appreciated-  I'd love to run
color X!

Tobias