Subject: Mac68k Dream Instalation
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <Nerobro@aol.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/30/1997 05:57:20
My dream is to have a Package list for each Mac to get them to boot, do
serial, do ethernet and do x.  For all those at college who want a peice of
their network and can't shell out the $600 for MachTen. (like I)

As you can tell what my dream is, I wan to have my IIsi boot and be it's own
Xserver and be able to be on my school's net.  I don't think this is too
outta line when it comes to a request.

Speaking of X What packages do I need to pick up and install.  Then again
Seeing as I cant get my IIsi to dial out onto my current service provider.

Anyone willing to help me stopping my computer from doing a core dump
whenever i try to load netbsd?  And the fact I can't access my /dev/fd  Oh
well this is my first UNIX attempt.  Any help would be appreciated.