Subject: Re: Floppy LKM?
To: Steve Carlson <stevec@accessone.com>
From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/27/1997 13:25:00

> Hi,
>
> Someone was working on an floppy LKM a while ago.  Can anyone tell me what
> happend to it and where the sources are?  Occasionally I need to copy tar files
> from one machine to another and I absolutely hate rebooting.

ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/private/hauke/iwmModule.tar.gz

NB: Even though most folks (including folks with accounts on puma)
can't do an ls in /private, you can still cd to it, and cd to its
subdirectories. You just have to know the directory to which you want
to (try to) go. If you use Fetch, you won't get a listing in /private,
but you can still use the Change Directory command to get to hauke's
dir.

Take care,

Bill