Subject: Internet routing question....
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David A. Gatwood <marsmail@globegate.utm.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/26/1997 18:05:53
Is anyone else having problems with their mail?  Our campus has been half
dead since some problems in atlanta (we think) or possibly at UTK.  Note
my temporary address, marsmail@globegate.utm.edu, since
davagatw@mars.utm.edu is pretty much hosed.

On a related note, I'm trying to figure out why this box wasn't affected
(it's a mklinux box, nothing special, the others are suns running SunOS
5.x), and why I haven't ever been able to figure out a way to connect to
sunsite.unc.edu from my box....  Keeps getting responses from the wrong
host when I do a traceroute.  Is sprintlink's mcnc gateway (wherever that
is) just messed up, or is there something I can do with routing tables to
fix that mess?  (I'd send this to the mklinux lists, but they're
subscribed from mars.  I could certainly make it look like it came from
mars, but I wouldn't get a response.)

Ideas?

David A. Gatwood
A.K.A. The Great Mr. Kurtz