Subject: No response on routed problem?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason S. <jason@myname.my.domain>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/25/1997 13:56:49
I'm always bragging to my friends about the incredible support that
NetBSD users get from the wizards who are creating this awesome OS!

So:

routed crashes

why?

J.

_________________________
Real email address
jhsterne@mindspring.com

Yes, Bill, I get pine working
right but mostly I just use mail!

(Oops - typo.  I _should_ use pine more!)

P.S. I posted this before.  P450/20 MB no fpu
GENERICSBC-26 fairly new snapshot of base12
older snapshot of other stuff.  2 drives - one
Quantum 120MB stock with P450, other old Seagate
30 MB from the '80s.  No ethernet etc.  Everything
works (although today I had to reboot to get my
DNS to work - ugh!) and the routed crashes don't
usually seem to affect the operation of ppp.

Anyone? (God this is an obnoxious post - I don't
mean it that way!)