Subject: Using DEC VT100 terminal as serial console for MacIIx?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: William R. Dickson <wrd@awenet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/23/1997 10:57:30
Hi there,

My office has some DEC VT100's lying around and said if I can use one, I
can have it -- has anybody tried hooking one up to a Mac as a serial
console for NetBSD?  Were you able to buy a cable somewhere, or did you
have to make one?  Any info appreciated...

Thanks,

-Bill

--
 William R. Dickson -- Consuming the Earth's limited resources since 1968
 wrd@awenet.com  <>  http://www.halcyon.com/wrd/  <>  VNB3T, VSC1T, VSX1T

  I needed a drink, I needed a lot of life insurance, I needed a vacation,
  I needed a home in the country.  What I had was a coat, a hat, and a gun.
  I put them on and went out of the room.

                             -Raymond Chandler, "Farewell, My Lovely"