Subject: Re: Using the Mouse with DT
To: STERLING DAVID <sterling@newton.Colorado.EDU>
From: Mark Andres <mark@giganet.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/22/1997 18:16:45
Hi,

Did you hit Command-P to activate the mouse.  When you hit Command-P, the
familiar mouse cursor arrow should appear.  Under dt, copy is Command-C
and paste is Command-V.  You can also use Command-F to toggle back and
forth between small and large font.

Good luck,

Mark

On Tue, 22 Apr 1997, STERLING DAVID wrote:

> I installed dt-1.1.5 this evening but have not been able to
> get the mouse to work on any of the virtual terminals. The
> mouse works fine under X, but did I misread the DT docs?
> Is there something special that I need to do to get mouse
> supoprt (cut -n Paste) on the virtual terminals?
>
> --
> - David Sterling (sterling@newton.colorado.edu)
> - http://amath-www.colorado.edu/appm/student/sterling/Home.html
> - Department of Applied Mathematics, University of Colorado
> - Campus Box 526, Boulder, CO  80309-0526

Mark Andres             E-mail: mark@giganet.net
    Running NetBSD and 100% Microsoft Free!