Subject: madhatter#40 available
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Stephen C. Brown <sbrown@shellx.best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/20/1997 12:15:45
As at least one person seems to have already figured out, there
is a new "madhatter" kernel available as of midday yesterday.
It is compiled from -current from 04/19/97(Saturday morning).
It therefore contains the new sonic ethernet controller changes
(which make it behave on reboots, etc.), the adb changes that
Scott R. mentioned, and the "ncrscsi" changes that Allen mentioned.

The location is:

        <ftp://ftp.best.com/pub.s/sbrown/NetBSD/kernels/madhatter#40.tar.gz>

Let me know if you have any problems.   I should mention that the only
person who seems to be getting significant benefit from the "madhatter"
changes versus -current is running X across two screens(nubus and internal
video).  The -current source will not do that.  The GENERIC kernels that
Scott Reynolds just released should give almost the same functionality in
every single way as the new "madhatter" kernel.  However, if someone sees
any difference please let me know.

Steve Brown,
sbrown@best.com