Subject: booting the macIIsi
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG, port-mac68k-owner@NetBSD.ORG,>
From: Marco A. Ramirez <marami@terraba.fing.ucr.ac.cr>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/18/1997 01:09:53
hello there:

When I boot my computer, it shows all the information, but there is a
moment where it appears a line that says

"Enter pathname of shell or RETURN for sh"

how do i know which is the pathname?
And if a press the RETURN botton, it says:

"Terminal type?"

what is the terminal type?

And if a write a path, it start to give more information, and then, there
is a line that says

"Apr 17 17:54:20 init getty repeating too quickly  on port /dev/ttyeo, sleeping"

and it keeps appearing that line.

What do I have to do?

Does it have anything to do with the configuration of the "Booting..."?

When it ask me the login where I have to write "root"?

Do I need to install comp121, misc121, and text121 too?

Thank you

-marco