Subject: duo 210
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Hakan Thorngren <hth@iar.se>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/17/1997 17:18:50
I have a DUO 210 gathering dust that I consider turning into a NetBSD
laptop.  From the mailing list archive I got the impression that this is
possible.

I have some specific questions regarding this:

1. Is there any support for an ethernet interface?  I found the "Ethernet
   MicroDock" from NewerTech on the net, is it by any chance supported?
   If not, is someone working on it or is there support for some similar
   device?

2. Will it run X (mono or greyscale?), or is it character console only?

3. What about external keyboards, are they supported?