Subject: Stylewriter diver
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <a.fowler@ic.ac.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/16/1997 16:45:29
I've been trying to get my stylewriter I to work with macbsd.
I downloaded the driver form ftp.macbsd.com, and used gs to
make a pbmraw file.

problem is when I print, first I got nothong, and the driver stayed in an
if loop.

i fixed the if loop, and tried again, but the driver seems incapable of
talking to my SW I.

If the dude who wrote the original code is out there, and can mail me
the code which used to work with his SW I before it broke down (README.txt)
I'd be happy to work out what it was that didn't work.

PS: i've only got A4 letter paper, but I rendered the immage in US letter
size, and sent that via direct_stylepbm .

(return values for '1' = 0x01, '2' = 0x10 , 'B' = 0xFF) i think...

many thanks...
		Andrew.