Subject: APS Disk Tools
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Benoit MARTEL <magus@cs.mcgill.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/14/1997 16:19:41
Now that we all know that APS Disk Tools 2.73 (which works great for
partitionning disks on the Mac) is commercial software and that it seems
to have been removed from several sites that carried it...

For those of you who would be interested in buying it but would like to
get a look at it first to see if it really fits their needs ;) Apple
still has it up on their mirror site at:

http://mirror.apple.com/Mirrors/jagubox.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/mac/APS273.sit.hqx

I'm guessing that it will be removed as soon as they notice and I cant
find it anywhere else so this may be your last chance to "borrow" it
easilly from the net.

Of course, I do not incourage software piracy and recommend that you send
all your money to Alliance Power Tools Inc.

8)

"Because user errors often produce unpredictable results, the user
should try to avoid them."

IBM MVS/XA System Programming Library.