Subject: Getting files from MacOS to MacBSD partitions
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jeffrey E. Benedict <raoul@olympus.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/13/1997 19:26:05
Hello-

Well, I've given up and decided to humble myself before the MacBSD gods.....

I need to get files onto my MacBSD partitions...  I only have the one box,
so I can't set up a serial connection and move them that way...  What I
want to do is to copy the ppp config. files onto my MacBSD partitions so I
can use 'em... Once I've gotten ppp running, I can ftp, etc. to my hearts
content.

I've read everything and fumbled around with a few things.  I've
concentrated on the Installer using the Mini-shell but tried about a dozen
combos of mount points, disk IDs, directories, etc. and still haven't
figured out how to copy the files.

So.... Could someone give me a little help?  thank you very much!

Jeff

 Jeff Benedict - raoul@olympus.net --- "Me? Whee!" - Muhammad Ali