Subject: Logitech Cordless MouseMan works just fine
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Routbort <routbort@neuro.duke.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/13/1997 20:30:37
Thought I'd pass this on to the list, as I was a little nervous myself
about whether this 3-button mouse would work ok using the extended ADB
mouse protocol.  I picked one of these up from ONSALE for $30 (they had
about 10 sold over 2 weeks, currently out, however).  It works just
perfectly with X.  Joy - I can finally scroll and cut/paste without being a
contortionist!

And, no, I didn't really want a _cordless_ mouse.  I just wanted to buy a
3-button mouse for a price that wouldn't make me scream.  Although,
actually, now that I have it, it's actually pretty cool, albeit totally
unnecessary (especially for a PowerBook!).

Mark

Mark Routbort
M.D./Ph.D. candidate (5/?), Duke University
routbort@neuro.duke.edu