Subject: time is incorrect.
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Albert Carter <SilverMoonTiger@wizzard.tiac.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/13/1997 14:44:12
Since I had to reinstall unix I've been having problems with the time on my
unix box.  I have set the time difference in the booter to being -420
minutes.  And I deleted the original symbolic link of /etc/localtime which
linked to /usr/share/zoneinfo/PST and set up a symbolic link for
/etc/localtime to refer to /usr/share/zoneinfo/EST which is the time zone
I'm in.  The time on the unix box is still showing up as being 2 hours
ahead of the correct time.  This is the exact same way I set it up before
and it worked fine.  I'm running NetBSD 1.2 with the original kernal from
ftp://ftp.nebsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.2/mac68k/binary/netbsd12.  This
shows up as being a Generic #1.  Everything is exactly the same and I don't
understand why this isn't working.

Thanks,
Albert