Subject: Q630, GENERIC 27, and Kensington
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Howard S Shubs <hshubs@gte.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/12/1997 17:51:02
Well, I finally got a clue, and disconnected my non-Apple hardware before
booting MacBSD.  I got a -different- crash during boot, but I could -TYPE-
into the debugger!  Nice!

I'd had a Gravis joystick and a Kensington Turbomouse 5.0 on, as well as
the Extended Keyboard I and an Apple mouse.  When I put the Turbomouse back
in, I got the previous ResHandle Too Small (or something like that) error
again.  I -need- this trackball: mice suck.  I wonder if calling Kensington
would get their assistance with this?  Since I also have the Apple Video
System in the computer, it could be contributing to my problems, but that
should be ignorable, I would think.

Howard S Shubs         hshubs@bix.com          Is this the right place
The Denim Adept        hshubs@gte.net          for an argument?