Subject: Re: Routed problem (was "Another type of fsck problem)
To: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
From: Jon Lefman <jlefman@bu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/12/1997 18:47:46
>A _LOT_ of changes to networking code have gone in since the last
>snapshot.  What exactly have you upgraded?  You need to make sure that you
>have a recent enough kernel as well as the proper base distribution file.
>Since you're having trouble with the rc files, you might consider
>upgrading the etc distribution as well (please do this one by hand so you
>don't blast your customizations ;-)

I installed everything in etc and I still have the routed error that I
mentioned before.  I wonder what's going on...I even blasted my
customizations (the only customizing I've done is just /etc/myname and
/etc/hosts, /etc/shells, /etc/group, and the password stuff; took me about
five minutes to fix it all back up).

-Jon