Subject: Re: Problem compiling Perl 5.003
To: Benoit MARTEL <magus@cs.mcgill.ca>
From: Patrick S. Gardella <patrick@ChristianWord.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/11/1997 15:55:19
> I suggest posting more detailed info about your system (kernel/binaries
> source level etc..) and keeping your fingers crossed while you wait for
> somebody more knowledgeable to respond.
>
> In the meantime, if you want to get perl 5.003 working, I can tar mine
> up and send it to you or put it for ftp somewhere. Actually, you
> probably want to check the amiga archives to see if they have it. I
> think they carry 5.001.

That's what I was going to do.  (Download the Amiga port.)

For everyone else, I am running netBSD 1.2B on an LCII.  The kernel is
Generic #22.  No source code except for the perl.  Everything in 1.2B
distribution is installed except games12 and secr12 (and no X yet).

Installed on a Syquest 105, 65 Megs /usr space.  Swap is 30Megs (I
think).  It's the default A/UX setup from Apple HD utility.

|Patrick S. Gardella          Webmaster - Christian Word Ministries |
|Work:  Patrick@ChristianWord.org                                   |
|Home:  PGardella@geocities.com          PGP Key ID 0x570CBD5D      |