Subject: networking how-to: tabs or spaces?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@fls.portland.or.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/10/1997 09:12:27
I've had no luck getting the "proper" configuration of networking to work.
I've always just cheated and added my own, full ifconfig line to the end
of netstart. I'm sure this is "the wrong thing" to do.

The only thing I can think of is that I should have used tabs instead of
spaces. That still hasn't fixed things, though.

Any suggestions? I'm actually getting to where I can almost use ed without
the man page. Whatever happened to TECO?

Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@fls.portland.or.us - Fuji Landscape Service
BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $3.00 = mocha latte