Subject: Re: NetATalk NetBSD
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@nyc.deshaw.com>
From: William R. Dickson <wrd@awenet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/07/1997 15:47:59
On Mon, 7 Apr 1997, Christos Zoulas wrote:

> >netatalk was recently incorporated into the NetBSD-current sources.  I'm
> >not sure if all the bits have been committed, however.  Christos?
>
> All the kernel bits have been committed. There was some disagreement about
> what to do with the user portion. The user portion needs some minor patching
> to work. I've sent my patches to Bill.

Do these patches address the performance problems when writing to the
netatalk appleshare server?  I was experiencing good read speeds, but
writing was at about 90k/minute...

Thanks,

-Bill

--
 William R. Dickson -- Consuming the Earth's limited resources since 1968
 wrd@awenet.com  <>  http://www.halcyon.com/wrd/  <>  VNB3T, VSC1T, VSX1T

  Neither of the people in the room paid any attention to
  the way I came in, although only one of them was dead.

                     Raymond Chandler, "The Big Sleep"