Subject: NetBSD1.2 - gcc fatal error >*(
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: h0444zkf@rz.hu-berlin.de <h0444zkf@rz.hu-berlin.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/06/1997 23:30:15
Hi all!

I'm another new NetBSD user. I've installed NetBSD1.2 current on a Mac
IIci 5meg with
40meg hd and mounting a 100meg zip while booting (i had to force fstab
manually to get it mounted). Everything works well exept gcc, it crashes
most of the time complaining:
 cc1 got fatal signal 4
or signal 11. It doesn't even work on small programms like tinyirc (it
did work dt) I've linked the include dir to the zip drive and gcc, cc1
etc to / from the zip. Is this the reason?

Another problem i have is with gzip. It almost everytime fails with a crc
error. This all could be a download error as well (with gcc failing
because of strange characters). I'd be really happy if someone can help
me...

Greetings,
            Erich.